This might be a little skewed since I really ramped up blogging in the last half of the year. For the posts with the most visits, here are our top five posts by page views:
1. Our quilt intake process – all about the processes we use when you drop off a quilt and how we log the information.
2. Argyle Table Topper free pattern – small table topper made from a charm pack.
3. How to square up your quilt – this is the method I use for nice and square quilts.
4. How to make your own quilt kits – a great way to keep your projects ready to work on at any time.
5. Renovations this week – we replaced the large picture window in the shop and were closed for a week. It was totally worth it, since new customers come in and look straight out the new window and say something like, “Oh wow, that VIEW!”. Yes, it’s awesome.
I think next year is going to be way more interesting. 🙂 I was glad to see so many how-to posts hit the top five.
Linking up to Meadow Mist Design’s Best of 2018 Linky party.